Customer Service for Extra-ordinary Results
Customer is the source of income of every company hence attracting and maintaining customer is the bottom-line of company performance. How to provide satisfactory service and retain customers has become a challenge with increasing customer’s expectation.
- To transform personality and appearance of customer service staffs completely with commitment to serve
- To devise a customer centric strategy and culture that will attract, engage and retain customers
- To prepare the customer service staffs with effective customer complaint response system in order to retain customers.
1. Setting Expectation: The Case for Extraordinary Results
2. Your Self Esteem and Impact on Customer Service
3. Effective Communication and Flexibility of Mind
4. Customer Satisfaction and Retention:
29 Factors of Pleasing Personality
5. Development Action Plan
- Two days interactive workshop with follow-up coaching sessions over a period of 12 months
- Learning through practical activities including games, exercises, group dynamics and role-plays to recognize, relate, assimilate and apply
After the program, the participants shall be able to:
- Attract and retain customers with leasing personality and maintaining long term relationships
- Manage customers’ complaints with confidence and skill
- Devise and implement customer centric strategy to enhance company image and income.
Who Can Benefit
All front line servicing staffs particularly customer service managers and executives, or whoever is dealing with internal or external customers